Wednesday 9 May 2012

The Ballad of Superman


I am Superman and hence so strong 
Whatever I do people tell that I am wrong 
Though my superhero career was not too long 
I am a champ in the game of Ping-Pong 

Once upon a time 
I went to stop a crime 
I was in so much hurry 
That I couldn’t even finish my curry 

I went to the woods 
With bag full of goods 
There I saw a wild hog 
He fled away when I smashed him with a log 

In my journey I had to cross many lakes 
Whenever I felt hungry I ate rice cakes 
Once I saw a gang of thieves 
Who were wearing jackets with short sleeves 

Then I tried remember my aim 
That was to make the thieves lame 
I got scared when I saw their height 
That I got a bit frightened to fight 

Suddenly I got back my might 
And took a vow to never show them light 
Though their power level seemed to be high 
But I had an attitude of never say die 

All the thieves surrounded me in a bunch 
I came forward and gave each of them a punch 
I bashed all of them as if I was breaking bricks 
I proved my strength and defeated them with my kicks 

By winning the fight I proved that I am a superhero 
People gave me respect and stopped to call me a zero 
Thus this fight helped to gain back my fame 
I am the strongest and Superman's my name


No comments:

Post a Comment